Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Quote of the day  

3 comments
In her first post-election interview (with Fox News), Sarah Palin decided to direct the bulk of her criticism towards, ahem, liberal bloggers. According to Palin, we're no more than:

"Those bloggers in their parents' basement just talkin' garbage."

Thank you, Sarah. Appreciate it.

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



3 comments: to “ Quote of the day


  • November 11, 2008 at 11:37 AM  

    I live in a ground floor apartment with my partner and we split the rent, thankyouverymuch. Glad I didn't vote for her.


  • November 11, 2008 at 11:48 AM  

    Well geez, goshdarnit! I live in a two-storied, five bedroom house with my partner and three of our five children and we make a pretty hefty house payment every month with no help from our parents.

    So bite me, Sarah.


  • November 11, 2008 at 12:07 PM  

    I do live in my parents' basement and I am still smarter than that moron.