Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Eve Ensler on our "inner girl"  

1 comments
Eve Ensler (author of The Vagina Monologues) gave a speech on TED.com about "embracing your inner girl." What does everyone think?

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



1 comments: to “ Eve Ensler on our "inner girl"


  • February 1, 2010 at 7:40 PM  

    This video was so inspiring to me. I have a real heart for African people and their culture and to hear the stories of how those women stood up for themselves and have changed their villages forever is amazing. I embrace my inner girl every day and I hope this video can inspire others to do the same. Logic needs to be balanced with emotion and everyone needs to recognize that women have this power and it should not be suppressed.