Wednesday, December 3, 2008

If you have sex, your penis will fall off  

2 comments
Sometimes the jokes made in Family Guy might go too far, but I really love the episode that completely makes fun of abstinence-only education. Basically, parents are outraged that kids are being taught about sex, so they bring in some guy to teach the high schoolers that sex is evil. Check out this clip:



Considering all the bullshit lies that abstinence-only education spews at kids, I guess it's not too far off.

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



2 comments: to “ If you have sex, your penis will fall off


  • December 5, 2008 at 10:11 PM  

    your a practice girl? oh that's awful and he said it to his daughter!


  • March 4, 2010 at 4:59 PM  

    I'm not a big Family Guy fan, but I happen to have seen this episode. And I too found it humorous - it seems as if when abstinence is taught kids don't learn about sex correctly - or fully. In my high school we were not taught abstinence exactly, due to a school board policy, but they obviously didn't abdicate sex either. We were taught about contraceptives, which I think it the best way to educate kids properly about sexual intercourse. We were informed of STI's, and ways of protecting our bodies. Contrary to this episode of Family Guy, we were not taught that a man's penis would fall off if he had sex, although I'm sure that would have raised a few eyebrows!!!!!