Tuesday, November 4, 2008

PRESIDENT BARACK OBAMA!  

4 comments
OBAMA WON!



And history is MADE.

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



4 comments: to “ PRESIDENT BARACK OBAMA!


  • November 4, 2008 at 11:36 PM  

    I can't even begin to explain how happy I am, I'm in tears.


  • November 5, 2008 at 7:57 AM  

    Well done America!


  • November 5, 2008 at 10:49 AM  

    I have never been so proud to be an American as I am at this moment. And what makes it even sweeter is that I had the honor of voting with my two daughters, who were both voting in their first presidential election. It was young people like you and my daughters who made this happen! I am so very proud of this generation of young Americans. You seized this opportunity to stand for change and you made it happen for ALL of us!


  • November 5, 2008 at 4:35 PM  

    :D