Thursday, November 6, 2008

Obama celebrations on my campus  

2 comments
Here are some short videos I took of the Obama celebrations that happened on my campus on the night of November 4th. Hundreds of students came together to celebrate a historical event. It was beautiful.





What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



2 comments: to “ Obama celebrations on my campus


  • November 6, 2008 at 8:30 PM  

    These are great! What an exciting time for everyone!


  • November 7, 2008 at 12:43 AM  

    Oh man I miss New Paltz so much... when they announced that Obama won I wanted to jump for joy and hug someone and I had no one cuz my mom's a republican (vom). I thought to myself, surely there will be people celebrating outside in New Paltz (and sure enough).