Saturday, March 22, 2008

Mentally disabled woman tortured incessantly  

3 comments
This makes me sick.

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



3 comments: to “ Mentally disabled woman tortured incessantly


  • March 24, 2008 at 10:21 PM  

    There are no words....
    this makes me sick to my stomach


  • March 25, 2008 at 5:17 PM  

    how terrible. i can't imagine that poor woman's situation.

    this blog is really great of you. it is good that someone is here to tell what most of us don't want to know about. this sure puts a lot in perspective doesn't it?


  • March 25, 2008 at 5:24 PM  

    I know, it's disgusting.

    Thank you :) That's why I'm here: to make everyone aware of what most news shows don't tell you.