Monday, August 4, 2008

I love when McCain messes up  

2 comments
Well, this is hilarious. Remember the terrible McCain ad I posted a few days ago that compared Obama to Britney Spears and Paris Hilton? Apparently, Paris Hilton's mom is royally pissed off that McCain shit all over young Paris in said advertisement. Oh, and get this... awhile back, the Hiltons donated $4,600 to the McCain campaign.

Hahahahahahahahaha.

Way to go, John McCain. His response to the uproar over his advertisement? "We think it's got a lot of humor in it, we're having fun and enjoying it."

Well shit, that makes everything better. Good save, Johnny Mac.

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



2 comments: to “ I love when McCain messes up


  • August 4, 2008 at 9:26 PM  

    I love your blog and wanted your op-ed on this tidbit...Anyway, I am from Central TX and today I read that in this week's issue of Newsweek Sen. Pelosi is endorsing Rep. Chet Edwards as her 'nudge' for Obama's VP. I have nothing but the best regard, and great words for Edwards... I have met him on several occasions, and he is a uniting figure amongst the more conservative folk who run around this part of TX. Let me know your perspective, thanks!


  • August 5, 2008 at 10:24 AM  

    Why would Paris vote for McCain? Doesn't she want to continue doing what she does without being reprimanded? Or wait... maybe Paris is McCain's undercover agent, with the mission of destroying the women's movement by faking female empowerment through flashing her vag and banging everyone and saying its "empowering"!!! ZOMG I figured it out.